Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday's Wait...

When Steve deployed a while ago I would allow my self "Tuesday's til the water ran cold" to complain and cry.

Well this week I am allowing Wednesday's blog to be my Hurry Up and Wait Blog.

I have wasted my day hitting send and receive on my email and then check in my junk folders..just in case the documents we need to file our I600 are there, they weren't.
We went to Charleston yesterday to get our fingerprints re-done.. it's b een a year since we tried to bring Philip and Whitney home, it seems SO much longer! I think I had a thought in my head that getting the fingerprints re-done would mean today I'd see progress, maybe even documents. I have to remind myself that progress is being made even if I don't see it. So while I'm dumping my expectations, once again, at the side road of my time line I'll add.. visas and passports by April.. oh.. maybe I should add, boys home with us when we return  to that pile as well. Let me add a Holy Spirit flame to burn up these plans I have made for me..again.. and I'm back on track..waiting patiently,perfecting my faith, trusting!

While I am in the mode of confession of my impatience let me tell you that I have taken breaks from hammering my send and receive button today. Yes I've walked outside to look down the road about 30 times just in case the UPS van is arriving. I'm expecting a camera in the mail and I can hardly stand the wait! What a great way to get some exercise in as well.

I've given up waiting for Caroline to stop shouting, for Rocket to start sleeping and for the dishes or laundry to get done with out my saying so.. but I am back on the training train.. or did I just never get off? Seems like I have been teaching children to lower their voices for..well..for ever!

OK.. well I'm off.. looks like I need to check the drive way one more time.. or hit send and receive...
or.. OK Ok I hear you!! May be a nice cup of tea and a sit on the swing!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you in the waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say...I get ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camera got here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoopppppiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete