Sunday, March 27, 2011

De-Cluttering my Time

Part 1: Decluttering..Getting rid of my age in stuff... made it to 21.. think I must be trying to tell myself something :0)

Part 2 of my de-cluttering journey.. Time!

I hear it so often, the wonder, question or statement..
                   "I don't know how you do it!"
                   "How do you get it all in?"
                   "I could never do what you do!"

When I hear these statements I truly don't know what to say. Do I answer with..

                   "I KNOW!!! I have no idea how I do it either!!!"..followed with a small panic attack?

                   "Some days I put my left hand in,, the next my right hand in.. , in , out..and shake it all about..I do the okey, cokey and turn about.. that's what it's all about.. OHHHHH...."    

                   " Oh whatever you think I am doing.. I'm not doing it!...btw What SHOULD I be doing?"

Today I am asking myself the first three questions and trying to answer it with practical ideas for a smoothly running household. I need the systems to work so we can: Do IT.. Go to Haiti, come back and move, GET IT ALL IN.. and still have time to do the most important thing.. spend time with family and friends.. and DO WHAT I DO... be a military, homeschooling,adoptive, senior spouse, Mom and retain my sanity while doing "the do!"

I'm going to be adding my progress as comments and would love to hear what strategies YOU employ to not just survive, but thrive.. in your day.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment