Monday, March 14, 2011

Amen...

“ Arise, cry out in the night, At the beginning of the watches; Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord. Lift your hands toward Him For the life of your young children, Who faint from hunger at the head of every street.”  Lam 2:19

Tonight I am up praying fervently for the life of not just my child but the lives of all the children in Japan and Haiti. These young lives which have already suffered so much trauma and loss. I am praying for the mighty hand of God to cover them, for the heart of God to be moved in His people to show love and compassion to the widow and the orphans.

I am praying for all those who will see the destruction around us and turn from God instead of TO God.

I am praying for my friend Roger who has turned his heart from his own wife and children and lives according to the desires of his own heart. I am praying for him to be convicted once more, to remember his first love and to turn his heart to home..eternally and temporal.

I am praying for my friend Lori who is moving, her first PCS away from family. For all she has ahead of her adn for the Lord to bless her and Sam as they head on to new pastures.

I am praying for my children who are sleeping to wake with the knowledge that God IS and His love endures for ever.

I am praying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment