Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Joy comes in the morning...

Waking up is the hardest part of my day since Jesley died, I have intense peace followed by intense loss and nothing to do but give it up to the Lord and get up to my day.
Yesterday though one of our NLL friends returned fro a trip to Bethel House (the orphanage where our son lives.) She posted several photos of the children and staff there. So this morning when I awake it was to this photo image in my mind...

What a balm! What an answer to prayer! A friend reminded me that the God who filled the universe before there was light/dark/world as we know it.. is surely big enough to fill the space for Wadley. I am holding on to that thought and thanking God for an answer to prayer and continuing to pray we can get him home soon to fill his spot in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment