Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

After a "Worrisome Wednesday" I woke this morning thanking God for each new day and the priveldge of living it with His hand over me.
I am thankful for each of my children Here, in Haiti and in Heaven.
I am thankful for my Family, Friends and Fellow believers.
I am thankful for Love, Laughter and Lighthearted moments.


I am thankful for all the uplifting and encouraging notes I've recieved.
I am thankful for my fellow military spouses who have wrapped their arms around me and not let me stray.
I am thankful for children who are still eager and open and excited about our adoption journey.
I am thankful for family members who love my children with all their hearts and feel the loss as deeply as we do.
I am thankful for questions asking about our adoption process, and for the wisdom God gives so I can answer honestly without complaint.
I am thankful for each person in Hait who holds my babies.. even for just a moment and fills their lives with love.
I am thankful for the adults in my life her on the base who encourage and support my children in their various endeavours. They speak words of life to them and let them know that they are part of a bigger picture than themselves.
I am thankful for my children who give so sacrificially so their parents can support the families on base.
I am thankful for moments on the swing outside chatting with with my children and watching them play.
I am thankful for pizza and movie nights, for devotion times, for camping trips and homeschool conventions which allow us to do things as a family.
I am thankful for my church, for the faithful preaching, the hands on gift of love, the casserole minisrty that gives more than food..it gives love, peace and comfort to families in crisis (which seems to have been us a lot recently!)
I am thankful for so much more but have to run to a bible study..for which I am very thankful!!!


I'd love to read what you are thankful for... please feel free to leave a comment :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment