Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh Dear God,

Oh Dear God how I am missing my baby tonight, how my heart aches to know I can't hold him close and kiss his cheek one more time. How I yearn to watch him demonstrate his prowess of crawling and standing tall on all fours!



Oh Dear God how I long to gaze into his eyes as he sucks his bottle and snorts along, how I wish I could bathe his little body and hear his giggles again.



Oh Dear God how I wish I could take him to the Zoo to get a photo of him and his brother by the animals, to see his face as he discovers your creation and learns the names of your wonders.



My God I am hurting and grieving, I know he is walking with you, holding your hand and being loved by you.



My God I am hurting and grieving, I know there are no tears or sickness where he is now, that he breathes deeply and laughs for pure joy.



My God I am hurting and grieving, I know that my eye has not seen nor my ear heard the wonders that my little one experiences tonight.



Oh Jesus hold me tight, kiss my cheek, hold my gaze, reveal to me your wonder of creation.



Love and heal me; your child, for you have a child who was only mine for a moment. in your arms tonight.



Dear God of Heaven thank-you.



Holy Spirit help me.



Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment