Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waiting...

Those who know me know that I "don't do waiting".

Once agan referring to 1 Opinions chapter 2 vs 1 :" I know the plans I have for me".

How thankful I am for the true word which states "11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." That's from a true book called the bible and can be found in  Jeremiah 29:11

So today I am reminding myself to remain true to the true word and ,live in the peace that comes with knowing ,God has a big picture view of my eternal life , He has me in the palm of His hand.

So while I wait for assigment notifications, baby referrals, news of my child abroad,  notification of conferences so we can book tickets  to Haiti and what if anyting we are going to get back from our house sale.. I will do so knowing that God is in control and even if it doesn't line up with my idea of what should be.. I know Gos IS and He deserves my whole praise, commitment and acceptance. how else can we stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment