Thursday, November 3, 2011

22nd blog post

Remember way back when.. I thought I only had to wait for 22 weeks to have my sons home? And I put up my 22 in 22 list well I'm revisiting....

1. Lose 22 pounds in 22 weeks
Still a LONG way to go on this goal! but I am walking and doing weights and watching what I eat

2. Pick up 22 things a day and decided to keep, give or throw away (18 down )
we are looking a lot less cluttered but we still have SO FAR TO GO!

3. read 22 books (7 down )
Currently reading War and Peace again so it may be a while!

4. learn 22 verses (18 down )
5. write 22 blog posts
6. walk 22 miles
7. bike 22 hours

8. cook 22 new recipes (3 down )
hmmm.. need to pick up the pace.. I can throw some stuff otgether but don't often follow a recipe,

9. give 22 loaves of bread to 22 neighbors
We are slowly working away on being diligent in our neigborhood and community, the making of bread has morphed a little and we are enjoying the blessings from being more aware of the needs around us.

10. save 22 dollars a week (price of a plane ticket to Haiti by the end of the project)
Emma is benefiting from this 22.. she is coming with me in 16 days to see the boys.

11. write 22 letters
I am just NOT good at stopping to do this..  (8 down)

12. buy 22 Christmas gifts, bought, wrapped and sent
Will make this my new goal for next week..ask me how I'm doing!

13. make 22 scrapbook pages
ummmmm no comment

14. pray for 22 children to reunited with their forever families
everyday!

15. learn 22 hours of French (26 down )

16. learn 22 Kreyole phrases

17. read 22 books to my four year old
We ahd a book marathon the other day and I finally quit counting! LOVE this snuggle and read time!

18. knit 22 new stitch patterns
Nope..

19. visit 22 place in OK
New post for this goal..

20. have 22 dates with my husband (3 down)
For the record.. a formal function does not count as a date.. no matte how nice the place it's held! LOL

21. plant 22 flowers in my yard
We exceeded this goal.. and have bulbs waiting for the spring

22. spend 22 weeks praying, studying and preparing for my sons.
We are thirteen weeks into our 22 week wait. We continue to pray diligently for our children to be home by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment