Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Please hold while I connect you!

After yesterdays post about not being heard today produced many crackles, pops and clear lines!

Several families who have been on hold were connected to their next stage.

One family booked tickets and will be home with their children within two weeks!

And we found out that we can move to the next stage.. I600 .. and not have to wait for the AOF investigation to be completed. We can do this because a) we asked and b) we have completed adoption decrees.

We are hopeful, because we know of the through work already done by the Haitian courts, that we will get our approval letter next week!

Now.. one more week and the Haitian side of the house gets back up to full speed. I wonder where we are in the passport process?

See.. it never ends.. today I feel like I have contact AND call waiting!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment