Monday, January 9, 2012

New Week New Hope New Life Link

This is it! This is the week that the offices are all back up and running at full speed. I was amazed at the incredible amount that our agency was able to do for different families while the Haitian government was on a minimal manning holiday. I am consistently reminded to be thankful for these office workers, lawyers and cresche workers who care for our little ones.

That being said I am eagerly seeking news that our passports will be ready soon! Trying to be patient, Which is so hard when we are so close and yet still so far!

Five of our New Life Link families will be in Haiti this week. One of them will be bringing their two children home at the end of the week!! How exciting!!

Meanwhile, Nona is here!! Teaching the children how to play jacks and various other games.. such great fun.. especially when I win!! :0)

And this is the week we should hear that our I 600 has been approved and we are being recommended for visa approval! So a lot to look forward to :0)

And last but not least.. I am joining another group to try and shed the last of these pounds! I want to be fit and ready for when the boys do get home :0)

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment