Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cows and horses have four legs!

Sometimes it is the simple statements that stop you in your tracks!



"Mummy, cows and horses have four legs!"

"Yes they do!"

"Look one, two, flee, four...and one, two, flee, four!"

All this said in the awed tone of just having discovered the meaning of the universe! Sometimes it takes my breath away that I have the joy of raising this little girl, she brings such moments of intesity to our home.

"and Blueberry cup cake has two!"

uhh.. well Okie Dokie then.. my world of knowledge is now complete!


It is true, as evidenced by this photo taken by the great mathamatician herself.. horses have four and cupcakes have two!

The other day I was cleaning up my room and tidying up the baby area with a heart full of longing for my sons to be home with us. Little Miss C popped right up and asked what I was doing.

"Getting the area ready for our babies"

"Oooohhhhh," squeeled C "I just get so'ssssssss excited when yous says babies!!!!!!!!!!"

Yep, me too little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment