Thursday, August 18, 2011

22 children home in their families arms

Today I am praying for:
and we are continuing this week in prayer for these children and the continuing process in government selections in Haiti.

Children to come out of IBESR

Lovely Roseline
Yphterline & Ben
Carline
Betson
Brandalene
Claude & Mithe-Love
Stephania,Lorvens & Janelson
M & L
Stephania & Peterson
Guerry
Wensley
Moise & Fredly
Wilguens & Vertilus
Wilnes, Wendy, Woody
Rose Bendy Isma
Loudjina
Thurstan & Tatum
Babala (Lulu) & Virgile
Benji Love & John Dearson

and my friend Dell's adoption.

More than 22 :0) but I know God has a plan for each of these little ones and I'm happy to be a praying part of it. Many of these children have become friends  as we have gone through our adoption process. As I pray for each of them my love for them grows and the joy of seeing them home with their families increases.

Praying today for progress on their dossiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment