Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Second post:

Today's wait for visas was a little easier as cox cable went out in our general area. No phone, no Internet so no point hitting send and receive like a demented wood pecker.

However when I did finally manage to get on I had updated photos waiting for me. Hopefully our LAST sent to us from Haiti. I am looking forward to sending monthly updates the other way round :0) Our boys standing in our front yard, or sitting on the couches, or playing with their toys in our house. At least then I will know who they are looking at LOL

Once again Peter is busting his britches LOL and those sweet faces make me want to jump on a plane and head to Haiti.. come on embassy give me the thumbs up chocks away sign!!
Our friend and adoption worker Smith sent this note with our photos..


"As you are getting close to the end of this adoption process, we feel happy to update you on your boys. Wadley's weight is 28, and his height is 34. As for Peter, his weight is 22, and his height is 28 1/2.

They're happy and are doing good."


I have to remember that every day we are one step closer!

1 comment:

  1. What a precious picture! The wait is SO hard ... SO hard ... but it will come to an end. Our Haitian sons have now been home for two years when once it seemed it would never happen! God bless your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete