Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fifth day

I have some catching up to do :0)

It has been a month now since we were told our paper work had been accepted at the Embassy and we have still not heard anything about a Visa appointment date.

I re-read the email I got a week ago and noticed that it said the Embassy had to verify that the children were eligible for adoption. We submitted to a process called "The Adjudicate Orphan Status First" program at the start of this process.. (in 2010). The investigation was completed and sent to Immigration and then to the National Visa Center and from there to the Consulate back in November 2011. we had to chase down and resend that paper work after our passport for Wadley arrived. I am concerned that all the paper work did not arrive on the right desks.
SO, I sent an email asking for verification that the Embassy has our AOF report, other than that I can do nothing but sit and wait.. you'd think I would be good at this but it is getting harder and harder as the days pass.

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend and then fun with our 72ns Wing spouses on Monday.. day by day.. day by day..

No comments:

Post a Comment