Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday's and Tuesday's

The first two days of the working week are always a little more intense for us adoptive Mom's and Dad's. Typically these are the days we hear about progress of our dossiers.. or we don't.

Last week  there was a flurry of activity and we were able to rejoice that several people made huge steps forward. We weren't one of them but this gives me the chance to reflect once again on patience and the depth God requires from me... or more aptly.. desires FOR me.

It is SO hard these final steps, when you are so very, very close yet tso far away too. I really do have to stop and marvel that we are any place at all and the miracle of adoptive birth is as strong in my heart, mind and soul as physical birth.

So, if you are reading this today please pray for all of us Monday/Tuesday Mom's who will be sitting and hitting send and recieve like demented woodpeckers feeding from a key board.

And if you see me around today or tomorrow give me a hug.. I'm going to need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment