Monday, October 31, 2011

Updated photo


Smith, sent us our latest updated photo with weight and measurements. Our sons are getting bigger and better looking each day. It is always bitter sweet to get these photos. We long for any glimpse of them just living their lives and we long for them to be living their lives here.

I have to remember that each day that goes by is one day closer to home coming. It looks like I will have longer than my 22 weeks to work on my list but eventually they will be winging their way home.

We have two significant events coming up in November. One appertains to their US paper work side and the other is: EMMA and I are going to visit!!!!

YES, we have tickets booked to go over the Thanks Giving holiday period. We wish we could take the whole family again but it is just not financially possible. We had hoped that we would be booking tickets for folks to come stay while we went to bring the boys home..but again..our plans are not always the way things pan out and so plan B is Emma and I for one week in Haiti. Steve is taking the week off to stay with the rest of the children here.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment