Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dear Sons


Dear Precious Sons,
There is no way you can know that Mummy looks at your faces everyday and longs to touch and kiss them. I hope one day soon you will know the loving embrace of our arms. Will we be able to put you down? Will we be able to fill your hearts with all this love we have over flowing for you here. How will it be to see you wake every morning in your cribs and be able to reach out and touch you, care for you, hold and comfort you.
I am so sorry this is taking so long, I am so sorry that every day goes by and you are still there: being loved and taken care of so well at the cresche: but not here where we long for you to be. Here starting the rest of your life.. that After Adoption life.


 Your Boise State football outfits are quickly being grown out of.. how many will you have waiting here for you by the time you get to be dressed here. Today I walked down the baby aisle of the Commissary and picked up a coupon for diapers that expires December 31st 2011. I pray God that you will be home for me to use that coupon. I bought size four diapers since your last weights showed you had just about grown out of the size threes I bought two months ago.
 People ask me if you are brothers. it makes my heart a little sad because I always remember Jesley when they ask that question. You will be glad to know that I always answer that question with "They are now!" And look just to prove me right you are hanging onto each other in these photos. Try to stay close to each other until we can come for you. We are trying, we are praying, we are hoping every day that today will be the day we get the email that says come.
Until that day little boys know that Mummy loves you with all her heart, longs for you to be in her arms and dreams of that day in the future when all this will seem as naught because you will be here. Even then sweet boys our hearts will turn to Haiti. For that is where your beautiful beginning began, it is where people who love you unconditionally poured their all into you, taught you to smile and say "hallelujah" and loved us as family too.

Good night sweethearts.. looking forward to the night I can say "Good night, God Bless, see you in the morning"

Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment