Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We are soooooo ready...to have our family home :0)




While my heart yearns more and more to be in Haiti and today has been one of those "tears and yearning days" I decided to get down to a long put off task. I have a photo frame that I have been keeping to put all our family photos in ..once the boys are home. Today I decided to put our boys in the frame in our home :0) I LOVE IT!!!

The photo above is now by the computer but if I look towards the kitchen I see this:




OK..Ok.. I knnow you are all reaching for your reading glasses and wondering where the kids spy glass went so you can get a closer look at....




Not nearly like holding them in my arms, watching them get into stuff around the house or waiting for them to wake up from nap time so we can really truly belive they are here.. cause they aren't..not yet... BUT at least now I can fill my eyes even if my arms are still available.

It's a new week, I'm taking that deep breath that comes before I get back to praying for God's favor on these sons of mine and my friends children waiting to come home. I have to confess today was NOT a good day, I had several adult tantrums and "I don't wanna's". Even cleaning up was one straw too many today, the monotony of it all!

So now that is out of the way I chose to listen to some uplifting music and go through my photos from the summer. I created a "think on these things" album, pictures of God's creation I have been surrounded during this season.  Seeing the photos of the camp fires we have been able to have brought back deliscious memoires of smores, joyful heart stirrings of sticky faces and marshmallows aflame.I'm not unmindful though of thosewho are battling fires accross Texas and for those who are seeing the mighty destructive force of the flames on their homes.

The first few photos are of our special girl who chose to dedicate her life to Christ and be obedient to His command to believe, repent and be baptised.. now there is something to dwell on :0)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment