Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank-you!!!

My Sister in law just hosted a jewelry party to raise money for Hope For the Children of Haiti. She was focusing specifically on raising money to help defray the costs of the medical care the children often need. Through donations and sales she made over $250!!!

But that's not all. Along the way she gave knowledge and understanding to many folks who responded with love and compassion. That is amazing to me, with all the disasters we hear about people still are able to respond in a compassionate and giving way.. WOW!

But that's not all.. she played our videos and photo slide shows through the party.. so many people got to see how truly adorable my babies are ... if they can't be right here with me I love that they are loved from afar :0)

But that's not all.. her husband was the one who opened this adoption door for us. it's been a long walk since but we will be forever grateful to him for introducing us to the great love we have found in and for Haiti!

But that's not all... my fabulous sis-in-law and her wonderful husband have donated to help us with our adoption journey.. to bring THEIR nephews home. I am so blessed that I have two sets of sisters in laws and brothers in laws that feel the love for their nephews even though they haven't met them yet. They support us in so many ways, emotionally, financially and spiritually.

I am blessed beyond measure by being part of this family and HAD to give them a shout out!

THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for everything..and for not giving up on us in this journey.. because it has been a LONG haul of "that's not all.."

It ain't over til it's over and then it will be just beginning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment