Monday, May 14, 2012

And today...

I slept! I mean I really slept.. like I fell asleep on the couch, fell asleep in my chair and am now yearning for bedtime!!
In fact today I nominate as "National look at the inside of your eyeballs day". The right honourable Wendy Presiding.

And when I wasn't sleeping I was trying to work out what I have to do before the boys come home.. you know because it was SO SUDDEN LOL.. I'll blog on the mental emotional roller coaster effect after..well after my next nap probably!

The mental strain has hit me full force and I'm sleeping it off. The children however are diligently preparing welcome home posters! Because IN THREE WEEKS we leave to go and pick up the boys.. in four weeks we will be winding down on our third day home!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment